Follow my tweets on twitter!

Pages

Senin, 02 Maret 2015

Hey...

Hey...
I don't know how to start this words.
First, i want to ask you-- What happened to me?
I am 20 years old freaky, for a long time wanting to write something that maybe will make you know what is it in my mind. But for a long time also i don't know how to write it out.

Hey...
I see you sometimes, well.. Many times, you seems like avoiding me.
Do i look that creepy? i'm sorry if i do. I never really mean to be like that. It just, i like you so much, even you already forget about me, forget about us.
I like the way you talk and your advices, i like how you see things, i like how you blushing over my kisses, i like when you love me. I believe in you when you said so, and act as you did so.

Hey...
Did you know? When i'm crying, there's just one thing i want to do. Talk  with you.
Did you know? When i'm happy, there's also one thing i want to do. i want to hug you.
Did you know? When i'm confused, only you, the one who i want to ask.

Hey...
My sweet plain, i know i'm not the one anymore. How pathetic i am.
Those days, when our conversation can't be break at midnight, will be my precious treasure. Do i still have a chance to be closer with you? I'll tell you my secret, the secret of secret. I know all is never gonna same, but at least don't forget that i have choose you as my one step of my life. Remember that far far away across the ocean, there's someone who always stand up until you need a guide if you lost your way.

Hey...
You, in my imagine, with your worry face asking why this is happened if couldn't till ended with happiness.
This story, even if it's not happy like the other, it doesn't mean to me except all the clues.
Tomorrow, if this universe already end up like us. I just want to say thank you for let me love you.

Hey...
Would you say something to me? Say... "Don't be afraid."

2 komentar: